Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: AGPC And Me

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I hope you get to go! Isn't Chicago in IL?

    Shanna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a great time! You'll [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a blast girl.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About to leave Thanks everyone I'll say Hi to AGPC for everyone! the Force Is getting stonger! just a 3 1/2 car ride and I am closer to the Mothership ahhhhh!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck in getting to go! You'll love it!

    There is a Winter Storm Warning for tonight, but the rest of the weekend looks fine! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun!Let us know if you get anything at AGPC!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Everyone,
    Today I will be traveling to visit my Aunties, Uncle and cousin. They live 29.5 miles from the great state of Chicago. I will be staying to Sunday. Since the majority of people in the house will be female I get the possible chance to visit AGPC. So please all of you wonderful AG fans pray for me that the weather in Northern IN is not that bad and that we can travel safely. I feel the AG force pulling me Northly. So if any other lister is at AGPC and see a long haired female with a slight southern accent dragging around 3 worried looking women just say hi Perndragon!
    P.S
    I have been told that if we go I am to try to behave like a semi normal human.
    To keep my RHM(random history moments) and RAGMs (random AG moments ) to a minimum and the normal stuff like no drooling or grabbing and only a little begging will be allowed.
    Everyone Have a Great Weekend and Many Blessings!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •